Is your company ready to take the next step with your infrastructure, but you’re not sure how? Strategically planning, designing, and implementing your networks’ infrastructure is one of the most difficult, but ultimately necessary components of any expansion or system upgrade. Here are a few examples of some of the services we provide to our customers:
- Power Management: Ensure that your equipment is properly grounded, protected from surges, and configured with redundancy. This can include anything from segmenting your building using fiber optics to prevent lightning damage (fiber will not conduct electricity and acts as a natural barrier in you data network) to stacking network based power redundancy systems for real time reporting and notifications.
- Cooling Systems: By evaluating the estimated long-term wattage demands and considering your server room size and configuration, we can make cooling recommendations to fit your needs. For larger applications, we have strategic partnerships with companies that specialize in cooling systems that we can bring in to assist with deployment.
- Server Room Design: From the initial concept to a room full of blinking lights, our experience and knowledge will ensure that your server room looks, feels, and most importantly, performs exactly as you need it to.
- Wiring Design: Planning the right types, amounts, and layouts for your structured cabling makes all the difference in how your network performs and the quality of your end user’s experience.
- Network Segmentation: Isolating key segments of your network to prevent intrusion, isolate user types, or prioritize traffic can provide you and your staff significant control over your network. Many of these concepts such as VLANs and custom subnetting are easily implemented if properly planned in advance.
- Networking Stacking: For some organizations, stacking their network components at 1 gigabit is enough…for others, multiple simultaneous 100 gigabit interconnects are required. We will make sure your network’s backbone is large enough to support your needs now and into the future.
- Network Traffic Control: Running VOIP on your network and want to ensure quality of service (QoS)? Want to prioritize traffic for certain applications or groups? Need guaranteed bandwidth for online training our video calls? Network traffic control allows you to set the priorities on your network and ensure that nothing interferes with them.
These are just a few examples of some of the network design services that we offer. To learn more about how we can help your organization, contact us today.